MR DT: Single Coptic Notebook

Hello! It has been a while and I had been busy stitching!

Today, I am on the Maya Road blog sharing a hand stitched notebook today! I will never get tired of stitching notebooks, they are special with different stitching patterns and a useful gift for the recipient!


There are many chipboard albums from the Maya Road collection which I dismantle to make my notebooks. They come with tabs, which makes the notebook very different from what you can get with regular rectangular chipboards. I intend to use this notebook to document my travels, hence the travel token come in handy on the front cover. I like to keep the front cover of the notebook as flat as possible, so as not to hinder when I write.


With the same thought in mind, I hang some charms on the tabs of the front cover with the help of a bulldog clip and a mini safety pin. I like dangling charms - they are always pretty on albums or notebooks! The bulldog clips allow me to hang these beautiful charms and removing it when I need to.




Charms are very useful in every project! They are good as decor, either pasted as an embellishment or hung for decorations. Here, I am using the single coptic stitch for this notebook. The KO Waxed Hemp is perfect for this stitching! It gives me the perfect tension, and a good visual for the coptic loops. The waxed hemp is also strong enough to support the weight of charms dangling from the spine.



Maya Road is also having a promo in July - Charms! Get your supply of charms at 30% off now!
Thanks for joining me through this post and dropping by the blog today~

Supplies Used:

No comments